Professional Window Replacement & Installation
The house windows of today are designed to be low maintenance, with tilt-in, lift-in, and pivot designs for easy cleaning. They also provide a strong barrier to the sun’s harmful UV rays. Better-performing windows use Low-E glass with Argon or Krypton gas. Let RemodelWerks educate you on which windows are right for your home so you can rest assured that you are selecting house windows that are energy efficient, durable and, of course, beautiful.
Poorly performing home windows let up to 35% of your heat escape from your home. Here are some signs that it may be time for replacement windows:
- Condensation or frost builds up on your windows. Too much moisture can contribute to rot around the window frame or mold growth, which can become a serious health hazard.
- The interior window pane is cold to the touch in the winter and warm to the touch in the summer.
- The window pane is cracked or broken.
- The window won’t stay open or is difficult to shut.
- You’re tired of the way your outdated windows look and the difficulty you encounter when you clean them (replacement windows are a snap to clean—just tilt to clean the entire pane (both inside and out) and lock back into place when you’re finished).
In addition to saving you money on heating and cooling bills, replacement windows may get you some tax rebates as well. Visit http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index for updates on the amount of tax rebates available for this year and the years to come.
If you are concerned about your home windows, call us atWe will assess your current windows and provide you with options to choose from. In addition to updating the look of your home (and thus, increasing its value), you’ll save tremendously on home heating costs with replacement windows.